Magic the Gathering - China
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Relentless rats deck [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal]

4 posters

Go down

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] Empty Relentless rats deck [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal]

Post  Schtolteheim Reinbach IV Wed Mar 10, 2010 12:16 pm

Maindeck:

50 relentless rats
10 swamps

Sideboard:

5 swamps
6 relentless rats
1 plains
3 disenchant

The strategy of this deck is to play creatures and then attack with creatures until the opponents life falls form 20 to zero and you win the game UNLESS!!! they have platinum angel ,,, more on this letter

in general in magic when you play a creature it stays the same until it dies. however in this deck your creatures keep getting bigger everytime you play a rats!! this is called SYNERGY like the synergy between a man and a woman although I still like to sex men sometimes it has no place in magic

MATCHUPS:

Platinum Angel Combo

+1 plains
+3 disenchant
-4 swamps

REALLY BAD!!!! u cannot win! but after sideboarding you have disenchant. This DESTROYS an artifact ... like ... oh I don't know .. platinum angel Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Platinum Angel Beatdown

+1 plains
+2 disenchant
-3 swamps

same as above but one less disenchant cos u need more rats to stop their beatdown

Other matchups

no need to board unless they are playing something else like platinum angel or cheat and put one into play not much u can do about that so WATCH THEM!!! Mad Mad Mad

please suggest comments for this deck ... like ... alex can I borrow your deck ... the answer is NO!!! Twisted Evil

every post must have a picture of a rat or I will ignore it (that way all our posts get +1/+1 LOLL lol! )

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] 2ptqgid
Schtolteheim Reinbach IV
Schtolteheim Reinbach IV

Back to top Go down

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] Empty Re: Relentless rats deck [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal]

Post  Captain Platypus Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 pm

You can still beat the Angle combo before boarding!

you attack and they block with the Angle... GG
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] Empty Re: Relentless rats deck [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal]

Post  oceanwolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:13 pm

I like the part with all the Relentless Rats.
oceanwolf
oceanwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Platypus Thu Mar 11, 2010 12:55 pm

You Joshua just dont bother posting on magic related items you flaky drop out party pooper....

On the other side... Do you have a blood bowl board here in China???
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post  oceanwolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:04 pm

Captain Platypus wrote:You Joshua just dont bother posting on magic related items you flaky drop out party pooper....

What, you mean like card sleeves and stuff like that? Or do you mean the more arcane type items like knives with a +5 enchantment against monstrous creatures, or cloaks that give you +25% evasion? Your posts are always so ambiguous.

No, I don't have the board, but that would be awesome if I did.
oceanwolf
oceanwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Platypus Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:13 pm

Mate lets get a board and suit up 2 teams and go head to head!
Im trying to find new ways of keeping you as a friend now you have dropped out of magic.....
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post  Slymie Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:29 pm

by Captain Platypus on Wed Mar 10, 2010 2:49 pm
You can still beat the Angle combo before boarding!

you attack and they block with the Angle... GG

Alex I strongly suggest the card Thrumming stone to the deck, it will bring out the rats again and again and again and again!

Also, I would suggest splashing green instead of white so you can play the green split second disenchant that's name seems to have slipped my mind.

It can take care of angles of all types, including those pesky obtuse, and acute angles. ... even KURT ANGLE!!

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] 800px-Angle_measure.svgRelentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] Bracket_steel_bracket_angle_bracket_stamping_part_punched_parts_metal_pressing_parts_stamped_product_OEM_serviceRelentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] GTEC-Metal-AngleRelentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] Angle

edit:

just noticed alex will ignore this unless i post the rat.

Relentless rats deck  [T2, extended, legacy, vintage legal] 2ptqgid

Last edited by Slymie on Thu Mar 11, 2010 6:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Slymie
Slymie

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Platypus Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:36 pm

Dave what you doing tonight???
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post  oceanwolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:00 pm

Captain Platypus wrote:Mate lets get a board and suit up 2 teams and go head to head!
Im trying to find new ways of keeping you as a friend now you have dropped out of magic.....
WHAT!!! I didn't quit anything! I am just not coming to the PTQ. I am still going to be drafting at least once a week and will definitely be down for any local tournies, I am just not pursuing the road to pro points Smile

I haven't actually played Bloodbowl to be honest. I know about it, but have never played it. I will do research on it tonight and get back to you on it.
oceanwolf
oceanwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Platypus Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:07 pm

you want to come on Sat with me and Alex to play in a casual standard tonry in SH?
You can bring a red deck.. or there is a good white deck in the format????

im the same with blood bowl... I have played all the other GW games when i was young and was even 1990 games day 40K champ in england, but never got around to playing BB.. so i want to take it up!!

lets get a SH super league going..lol

well we both have to find out how to play first.....
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post  Captain Platypus Thu Mar 11, 2010 4:45 pm

http://www.renuncln.com/bloodbowl/files/LivingRulebook5.pdf
Captain Platypus
Captain Platypus

Back to top Go down

Post  oceanwolf Thu Mar 11, 2010 10:47 pm

What time to what time is this standard thing happening and where? It sounds like it would be fun but I don't have a T2 deck ready at this point as I am still missing about 15 cards for my white deck.

I downloaded the BB rule book and will definitely give it a read. I think my local gaming group might also be interested in it as well Smile

PS. I will post what cards I am missing for my white deck once in a bit.

EDIT: OK, so here are the missing cards for my deck:

2 Honor of the Pure
4 Path to Exile
3 Ranger of Eos

I doubt I will ever get those path's so I am just going to have to run Journey to Nowhere as the proxy. Same goes for the Rangers, and I will have to fill it's roll with less than adequate creatures. Now the two missing Honor's are integral to making my deck effective and I am not sure what I will do with them... Glorious Charge Smile?

Anyways, those are the cards I need for my deck to be complete. Without them my deck suffers big time, but I would still like to come out to the event just for fun and see what lady luck throws my way!
oceanwolf
oceanwolf

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down